Sunday, January 4, 2009

Any resolutions?

So has anyone decided on formalizing a New Years resolution? I love this time of year, especially at Weight.Watchers and my gym. At WW, the room is full of people who have decided, "that's it, I'm doing something about my weight!" and at the gym, all the machines are busy, people are motivated and there is this buzz flowing all around. While I dislike how busy it gets, I know that it will be about a month and that will end, us regulars will still be plugging away at our fitness routines.

Talking about the gym brings me to another subject: nakedness in the women's locker room. Why is it, that when I am having a conversation with you, that you must whip off your shirt (I can handle that) and then whip off your sports bra? HEY LADY...YOUR BOOBS ARE IN MY FACE. Can you just turn around for crying out loud? If one of my friends did that to me, I'd tell them to turn around, I don't wanna stare at your boobies, GOSH. But twice last week, with two different women I was having a nice conversation with, this happened. lol....I have to admit, I'm a little envious that they are so free and open. I am not like that at all. Maybe when I'm finally confident about my body, I'll be able to whip off my shirt and talk shirtless to some random girl in the locker room. Ah...but not anytime soon. Cause it creeps me out when others do it to me. So back off shirtless lady! And I can't help but mention the other lady who gets totally naked when she's done working out, takes a shower, walks around totally naked and then gets her big thing of baby powder out. Oh, and that's after she walks over to the scale to weigh herself. You know what I feel like doing? Two things, handing her a towel and also some shave cream and a razor. It's 2009 lady, noone has a big hairy bush like that anymore. Shave that jungle! LMAO!! Oh and before you go thinking to yourself "then why do you look?"....I will defend myself by saying....how can you not look? It's like driving past an accident and not looking. Doesn't happen.

And those are my thoughts for the day. :)~

2 comments:

Alida said...

You are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

howdy Sista, you gotta blog about the new baby!